Summary of Role
Sales representation of the entire GPG product portfolio (Moen, Riobel Pro, House of Rohl), which includes Rohl, Perrin & Rowe, Shaws, Victoria + Albert and Riobel, in order to achieve and exceed the pooled sales plan and the individual sales plan numbers. Develop and maintain strong customer relationships with, plumbing contractors, builders, retailers and renovators, designers and engineers. Maintain aggressive focus on prospecting for new customers and revenue opportunities resulting in sales growth within territory. Actively participate in industry associations, trade shows, and carry out a variety of educational activities to promote the company and products. Support company sales and marketing philosophy to meet goals, on time and within budget and embrace the GPG mission and vision.
- Build strong on-going relationships and achieve year over year sales increases with Wholesalers, Builders, Plumbers/Mechanicals, and Commercial decision makers.
- Commitment, active participation and execution of processes as part of any sales training and development programs.
- Aggressively prospect for new customers and drive business growth through low rise and multifamily housing, commercial, hotel/motel and property management markets.
- Execute superior service levels and sales strategies to defend existing business and market share.
- Maintain a high profile level within the industry by actively participating in industry associations and events within your territory.
- Responsible for the development of territory action plan with clear qualified and quantifiable strategies to ensure successfully meeting sales plan.
- Communicate sales projects utilizing monthly project sales report to sales leadership.
- Monitor and communicate competitor activities and recommend plans to defend and grow market share.
- Produce weekly and monthly activity reports.
- University or College education preferred in sales, marketing, business or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years sales experience with previous plumbing experience is an asset
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in French and English including meeting facilitation and the ability to present to higher management and customers
- Above average interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to maintain positive relationships
- Able to travel and work non-standard hours as needed
- Team player with proactive attitude
- Energy, enthusiasm and endurance
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)